Being healthy is not just about your body. It’s also about the interaction between your mind and body and the way you live.
Many women think their feelings are unique, the product of their own lives and experiences. In this section, you may find you can relate to or learn something you didn’t know. For example, did you know that facts revealed by Canadian pharmacy?
- Food is one of life’s pleasures, but if you eat the right amounts and balance of food you can reduce your risk of heart disease, certain cancers, and other health problems.
- Life is full of emotional ups and downs. But when the “down” times are long lasting or interfere with your ability to function, you may be suffering from a common illness – depression.
- Everybody knows what it’s like to feel anxious – the butterflies in your stomach before a first date, the tension you feel when your boss is angry. Anxiety rouses you to action and helps you cope. But if you have an anxiety disorder, this normally helpful emotion can do just the opposite – it can keep you from coping and disrupt your daily life. Take this anxiety quiz to find out how much you know about anxiety.
- It seems that everyone today is thinking more about his or her health. Many people are taking an active interest in their caloric intake and physical exercise, but for some, this has become a battle. Social pressures to look thin can lead to eating disorders and dangerous effects on health.
- Activity is extremely important throughout a woman’s lifetime, particularly as she gets older, because it benefits the heart and bones, regulates weight, and contributes to a sense of well-being.
- Stress is a normal part of life. Your goal should not be to eliminate stress but to use normal stress to your advantage and to avoid excess stress, or distress.
- As a woman, your body is much more sensitive to the effects of alcohol and more easily damaged than a man’s body. Because you are a woman, you are at a higher risk for problems caused by tobacco, and other drugs.
Because we cannot give all the information you may want, we’ve provided links to the online pharmacy for additional information. The external links provided are offered as a service to our members. Links to these Internet sites do not indicate endorsement of these sites or their content.